Windows & Doors That Suit Your Southampton
Rockman Windows & Doors Caters To YOUR Taste,
YOUR Home & YOUR Budget
Your Southampton home is unique. You deserve to have windows and doors that highlight your home’s individuality and make it STAND OUT.
Rockman Windows & Doors brings you products made by prestigious, world-famous manufacturers, such as Weather Shield, Lepage Millwork, Ital East Corp, Mixlegno, and Somerset . We handpicked these brands because they maintain our exceptionally high standards of customer service, workmanship, and aesthetics.
Most importantly, all of our featured brands blend tradition and modern-day manufacturing practices to give you the HIGHEST quality windows and doors on the market. When it comes to your Southhampton home, don’t settle for average. Aim for outstanding.
At Rockman Windows & Doors, You’re NOT Just A Customer –
You’re A Valued Partner
We operate differently than the typical window and door supplier. At Rockman Windows & Doors, there’s NO such thing as just another customer. When you request our services, we repay your trust in us with a collaborative relationship. We don’t see you as a CUSTOMER. We consider you a PARTNER. We give you as much support, guidance, and assistance as you need.
4 Things To Consider When Buying Windows And Doors
For Your Home In Southampton, NY
1. Material: It’s important to understand the distinction between different materials to find the right windows and doors for your home. We offer wood, aluminum clad wood, thermally-broken aluminum, steel, and architectural bronze windows and doors.
2. Style: Make sure you understand your home’s aesthetic – such as modern or traditional – and then you can determine which window and door style suits your design needs. We’ll gladly help you narrow down your options and settle on something you love.
3. Energy Efficiency: Some windows and doors are designed to be thermally broken. That means they have a thermal barrier built within the frame and sash, so heat or cold transfer between the interior and exterior of your home is minimized. Without this thermal break, you will experience frosting in the winter and sweating in the summer on the interior side of our windows and doors.
4. Ease of Operation: Don’t forget that you USE your windows and doors. You’ll want to make sure that they open and close smoothly. We suggest that you visit our showroom to operate life-sized windows and doors before making any final decisions.
Rockman Windows & Doors Has Sky-High Standards
- When we give you a quote, it’s extremely accurate because we make sure to take EVERY detail into consideration – we even list tax and freight on every proposal so you have no surprise costs later on.
- Our project managers and Order Management team stop mistakes and potential oversights before they happen.
- We work with our manufacturers to get you maximum warranty coverage.
- Our after-sales service department makes sure we never leave you hanging – even after your windows and doors are installed.
Our Southampton Services
If you’re ready to talk about getting TOP quality windows and doors, contact us today for a free consultation! Visit our showroom to see what we can do for you.
Are you outside of Southampton, NY? We supply windows and doors to Westchester, Connecticut, and East Long Island. Look through our service areas to find out if we service your city.
Are you ready to take your home to the next level?
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Take a walk through our virtual showroom!
Come and Visit Us!